Saturday, January 12, 2013


My best birthday memory

Birthday never was a serious tradition in our home, I personally missed a lot of my birthdays but that doesn't mean I didn't have one at all! However it wasn't a surprise! I always knew either my mom want to celebrate it or not, I should admit some of those days were really memorable!




I remember being 7 years old and we had a small cozy party in hall room, me, my mom and my sisters and brother plus our only neighbor boy that we used to play with time to time, we all gathered around a rectangular small short-leg table on the ground, a homemade cake with candles on it and presents next to it, I was wearing a full sleeve chromatic blue shirt that was a birthday present itself and I liked it to mush that I put it on immediately!
We took pictures and had fun. I precisely remember having a haircut and I look liked a boy, even in photos I can’t recognize myself as me!
I don’t exactly remember rest of it but I have a good feeling about it. That was one of my few birthdays and I enjoyed it as I recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment